- It’s TE’s sixth birthday!
- To celebrate, along with new stamps and dies, we are releasing our very own line of patterned paper and coordinating cardstock, as well as our own Embossing Folders.
- Visit the TE Blog for a fun sketch challenge with a $250 prize gift certificate.
Have you all seen the Sketch Challenge yet over on the TE Blog?
For your chance to win a $250 Gift Certificate to the Taylored Expressions Store, you must complete ALL of the following:
1. Create a card using the sketch pictured. While we love to see them used, TE products are not required for participation.
2. Take a photo of you holding your card (or have a friend take it for you.)
3. Add your photo to the TE Blog using the InLinkz link-up on this post. If you would prefer to email us your photo, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Triple S Challenge
4. Share some joy by giving or sending your card to someone! Leave a comment below telling us the name of the lucky recipient.
Complete all steps by 11:59 pm PST on Sunday, September 14, 2014. One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. Limit one entry per person.
This is my card for the Sketch Challenge. I’m not one to add a lot of layers and so, for me, this was an excellent sketch to get me out of my comfort zone! I used Mischief Maker Carried Away for my card and was I ever pleased with how well this cutie worked with the sketch! Up Up & Away Cutting Plate’s balloons were perfect for the birthday theme and having the extra balloon die cuts were wonderful.
The background paper is from Matched Double the Fun. This paper pack was thought out so well in that it comes in a hang bag so you can store all your left over scraps together! No more worrying about the paper pads coming apart because these paper packs are single loose sheets! Below you can see where I added a few of the matching sequins, Double the Fun Matching Sequins.
Another view of the balloons from Up Up & Away Cutting Plate. Balloons on cards make me happy!
Here is my selfie with my card. Unfortunately, trying to get a shot in my house with my 4 kids not distracting me, means that it isn’t the best selfie in the world. Ha! 🙂
My second card uses Big Bold Halloween and this set is perfect for cards that speak for themselves. LOL! I added a few die cuts from Little Bits Halloween Scene and Little Bits Witch Hat. Did I mention how much I love the Little Bits dies? They are always the perfect accent or detail for your cards or projects and I use mine almost daily!
Why, hello little spider! Background paper is Matched Hocus Pocus…you’ll love the patterns this pack has!
Don’t forget about the Incentive Set to celebrate our 6th year, Think Happy Thoughts. This petite stamp set includes a very “happy” coordinating die and will be FREE with orders over $50 beginning on September 11th – September 21st. One free set per customer, while supplies last.
Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you’d like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!