- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 6th at 8am PST. You’ll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department.
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday and the party continues with spotlights Thursday and Friday – lots of inspiration!
- Check the Current Specials on Thursday morning to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake full-size stamp set. Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.
- 2 WAYS TO WIN!
- 1. You Take the Cake Contest Go to Taylor’s blog to get all the details on how you can win two stamp sets of your choice by guessing which illustrator contributed each image in our You Take the Cake Sampler Set.
- 2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. Leave comments during the party for a chance to win one of the gift certificates we’ll be giving away!
We have so much to show you this week, this is our BIGGEST release ever with 17 new stamps and stamp sets and 7 new dies and die sets! This release is so big that we extended our Birthday Bash into 5 full days of fun and inspiration. How exciting is that?!?
This card uses a new set called Oh Rats and is so punny! How many times could we all have used a card like this?
I stamped the image onto Choice Watercolor card stock and colored the image with Distress Markers. I LOVE how these markers watercolor! The Curly Border die is also part of the new release and is such a fun and versatile die! Be sure to see how some of the other Baker’s Dozen used this die, you’re going to love it!
The best part is that these stamps come with a matching sentiment for the inside of your cards. The dp is MME Hootenanny and is a wonderful paper pack!
This shows ALL of the Belated Birthday A La Cartes (BBALC) and you’ll be able to choose one for FREE with a $50 purchase through Monday, September 10th. Details will be posted on the Current Specials page.
This pocket card was made with our first ever sampler set showcasing the designs of all of our illustrators. Also, this set will not be available for sale until after the October release, however, for now it will be FREE with any purchase of $150 or more. This set has so many wonderful images in it that will quickly become your go to set for all birthdays. How sweet is this cake?
To make this pocket card, I folded a Mini Lunch Sack to create “pockets” and sewed the sides shut. I used Chalkboard sticker paper and the Frame It Up 1 die and the clip from the Notepaper & Clipboard die to make the mini chalkboard note. You can see from this last picture how the pockets were created before the dp was added.
Be sure to head to Taylor’s blog today to get all the contest details. Play along and guess which designer contributed which image to be entered into a drawing for two stamp sets of your choice! Also, go see what the rest of the Baker’s Dozen has to share, you won’t be disappointed!
Jami Sibley – DT Coordinator
Carolyn King (Guest Designer!)
Thanks for stopping by!